Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Camp Tahquitz

My husband's family spends a significant portion of their summers working at a boyscout camp in the San Bernardino mountains. This weekend we finally made it up for a visit.

On Saturday morning, my mother-in-law made the most incredible dutch oven breakfast. Sweet bread (apparently made with orange juice?) and hash browns with sausage, bacon, bell peppers, eggs and cheese, and then these amazing little thick, savory pancakes. Delicious.

After breakfast we got to ride horses and try the climbing wall.

My niece...






















My husband...

















On the trail...

















Me and IKF attack the climbing wall..






















Nic..






















Did I pick a great family to join or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment