Thursday, September 16, 2010

If I had three boys

So, I'm 27. And due to the circumstances of my married life, my husband and I won't be ready to have kids for another... Oh... 3 to 6 years. That makes me between 30 and 33 when I start having kids. So when I think about having children, which only happens once in a while, I think that I will probably have a whole pack of them very close together. Which is why when I see rooms like this amazing 1945 Boys Bedroom by Armstrong, I start getting lots of inspiration...



















I love that there is a little bed and a little desk for each boy, and their names are in the rug on the floor. And how genius is it to have the beds stack up? A little more space and the room becomes a play room.























Plus, I always thought it would be cool to have ladders and little cubbies in my room as a kid.

Although I don't think I'll be naming my children Tom, Dick and Larry.

No comments:

Post a Comment