Monday, October 4, 2010

LDS General Conference - October 2010

What a weekend! I got to spend most of it watching and listening to General Conference. Everytime I listen to the Prophet and Apostles, my conviction and dedication grow stronger. I want to right my wrongs, stand taller, act kinder and do more good in the world. I feel fortified, uplifted and ready to face whatever challenges are ahead of me.

I am so grateful for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. For me, through out my life, it has been a light in the darkness and an anchor in the storms. The better I live it, the happier I am.  In Romans Chapter 8, it is written, "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulatoin, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?... Nay in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded  that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Jesus Christ out Lord."

It is times like this when I feel that love stronger than ever.

The Conference Center is Salt Lake City is where General Conference is held and then broadcast throughout the world...






Center: President Thomas S. Monson, Left: Elder Henry B. Eyring, Right: Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf...

More information about the beliefs and doctrines of the church are available at Mormon.org. Or if you have a question for me, leave a comment and your email and I'll do my best to answer it.

Complete video recordings of all of the sessions of General Conference are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment