Thursday, October 27, 2011

Machu Picchu















One of my life dreams is to visit Machu Picchu.

Have you heard that they are going to close it to tourism soon? I keep wondering if its true or if its just a publicity stunt. Like J Lo and Ben Affleck. I didn't believe that was real for one second. But he's married to Jennifer Garner now, and I think she's adorable. Anyone who has ever watched Alias has to be just a little bit in love with Jennifer Garner. I was sad that Alias only did 5 seasons. Psych is on its 6th season! I hope they never stop making Psych, it makes me happy. It's clean, its clever, and the long running jokes are hilarious. I totally plan on giving my friends pineapples with bows for Christmas. Have you ever had the grilled pineapple at Tucano's? Ooo. So yummy. I've tried doing it on my George Foreman at home, and it was pretty good, but not the same. Do you know what though? The Foreman makes super delicious panini's. I make one with turkey bacon and avocado the other day. Did you see that Weekend Update where Seth Meyers quoted Kate Moss as saying that "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" to which Seth responded "Bacon." I laughed.

Where was I?...

Oh right...

Machu Picchu.

I totally want to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment