Thursday, September 20, 2012

"I love jobs!"

Not too long ago (read: anytime in the last 5 years) there was skit on SNL's weekend update where they joked about how any weird random jobs James Franco had had that year.

 

... About a minute after this clip ends, he comes back on holding the que cards and says, "I do this now!"

 My life feels a little bit like that right now, and I kind of love it? One minute I'm blogging, the next I'm doing billing at a dental office, the next I'm doing online marketing, then laundry and dishes, then sewing slip covers, then teaching a class, then career consulting, growing a baby, editing a paper... then maybe I'll go be a cab driver for 45 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. That's because you're an amazing Renaissance woman. Keep it up darling.

    ReplyDelete