Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wrap it up

I love cute wrapping ideas!

And I feel like a sad little failure when my life goes rushrushrushrush and I wrap a cute gift in something that I already had around the house, in the car, on my way to the baby/bridal shower.... I mean... I've never... done... that. Shoot.

Anyhow, I have adopted a new life/wrapping philosophy that goes something like this: If you always have brown packing paper and washi tape on hand you will never have to find a way to wrap kitchen utensils in a plastic target bag again! And I was happy with this life philosophy.

AND THEN little miss Melanie of You Are My Fave has me completely rethinking this whole target plastic bags thing:
















Her full tutorial on this rad little fused plastic bag envelope is here.

p.s. Have you also seen this idea bouncing around pinterest lately? You wrap a cook book in a kitchen towel for a bridal shower. I can think of 6 more variations of this idea that I can't wait to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment